Here is few questions from Ciena India interview process for .NET requirement. This interview was conducted for 5+ years of requirement.
Telephonic Interview Questions:
- Tell me something about you education background, work experience and technology used?
- For what projects you used for wcf?
- What features you used in 2.0?
- What features you used in wcf?
- What is your roles and responsibilities?
- You do low level design or high level design, how to do low level design?
- What is difference between product and project life cycle?
- How many project you have done?
- What is your responsibilities as a lead and what role you looking for?
- Are you ready with some kind of support role?
Telephonic Technical Interview Questions:
This round was pure technical round and they asked questions like:
1. What is Web service? How to create it. What are the limitations of web services.
2. How to overload a web service method?
3. Can we have static and simple constructor in same class? Which one is first called?
Face 2 Face Technical Interview Questions:
1. What are advantages of string over string builder?
2. Why we use finalize and dispose?
3. What if we make a same interface as idisposable and use dispose method?
4. how string builder work internally?
5. How many Types of lock in threading?
6. What are mutex objects ?
7. What are multicast delegates?
8. What is difference between value type and ref type